Mobile Banking FAQ'S
Gayatri Mobile Banking is a one of the most powerful Mobile Banking platform that will enable you to manage your own accounts with incredible ease and rich interface.
Following are the salient features of Gayatri Mobile Banking application-
- Simple, Safe and secured Mobile banking platform
- Instant IMPS service 24x7x365 days
- NEFT/RTGS Transfer
- Balance Enquiry, Account Summary
- Fund transfer within your own account, Intra bank or Interbank electronic fund transfer
- QR Code scanner for adding intra bank beneficiary
- Bill payments through BBPS
- Favourite Transactions
- Create and View FD
- Card E-Lock Feature through Transaction On/Off option
- View Interest Rates
- Chequebook Request
Yes, you must register your mobile number for Mobile banking facility.
You need a smartphone with an active internet data pack, Registered Mobile Number. Download the Gayatri Mobile Banking application from app store, currently available on Android & iOS.
Gayatri Mobile Banking is very safe & secured. Each & every transaction executed on our Mobile Banking app is authorized by your own MPIN & Transaction Password only. Without your valid MPIN & Transaction Password, your funds cannot be sent to any beneficiary.
Gayatri Mobile Banking at free of cost. There are no hidden charges to be worried for.
- To register Gayatri Mobile Banking, please submit the form at your nearest branch
- After submitting the form, Download Gayatri Mobile Banking application, register by entering your Customer ID, Pan Card, Security Questions, generate password, MPIN & Fingerprint Authentication.
Your customer ID will be printed on the first page of your passbook as Customer ID or contact your nearest branch.
Gayatri Mobile Banking is highly secured transaction platform. Transaction Pin is used at the time of transferring funds. Without valid Transaction Pin you cannot transfer funds.