Gayatri Saving Institution Account
“Gayatri Saving Institution” account is a type of saving account for NGO’s, trusts, institutions, etc., This product allows for Deposit of funds and cheques and does not limit the number of transactions in a day.
What are you looking for?
- Free collection of unlimited out-station and local cheques.
- Free Pay order and Demand Drafts shall be issued for any amount.
- Free Money transfer via RTGS/NEFT.
- Free SMS Banking facility,
- Free Mobile Banking Facility with RTGS/NEFT.
- Free Tollfree Banking Facility
- Free execution of Standing Instructions.
- No Folio Charges.
- Free emailing of statement of account – Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly.
- No Cash Deposit Charges for Cash Rs.100/- and above denominations.
- The account shall be opened by elite firms.
- An Average Quarterly Balance of Rs.1,000/- will have to be maintained.
- Original KYC should be submitted at the time of Opening of Account.
- Photo & Xerox of KYC documents required to open new account will be obtained by the Bank at no cost.
* Kindly click here to know the list of KYC documents